The highly-anticipated Predator Triton 700 ultrathin gaming notebook is here with some with an incredibly slim design, latest graphics and processors with industry-leading thermal technology. Sounds like any other notebook? Well, take a look at these specs.
The Predator Triton 700 houses the high-performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (overclockable) GPU and standard-voltage 7th Generation Intel Core processors in a svelte 18.9 mm-thin (0.74 inches) aluminium chassis, thanks to Acer’s industry-leading AeroBlade 3D metal fans that increase airflow by 35 percent 1 yet take up less space within the device. Two NVMe PCIe SSDs 2 in RAID 0 configuration and up to 32 GB of DDR4 2400 MHz memory helps the system run at peak performance.
Other specs include:
- Max-Q, NVIDIA’s innovative approach to designing the world’s thinnest, fastest, and quietest gaming laptops.
- VR-ready Predator Triton 700 offers bright, vibrant visuals on a 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display supporting NVIDIA G-SYNC for buttery-smooth gameplay.
- Dolby Atoms surround sound and Acer TrueHarmony delivers immersive audio with crisp, rich acoustics, while Skype for Business Certification ensures conversations are clear and lag-free.
- Killer DoubleShot ™ Pro networking and Thunderbolt ™ 3 connectivity, which provides speeds up to 40 Gbps and supports dual 4K video output.
- Two USB 3.0 ports (featuring power-off USB charging), one USB 2.0 port, an HDMI 2.0 port, one DisplayPort connector and a Gigabit Ethernet port for those preferring a hard-wired connection.
- Corning Gorilla Glass plate above the keyboard serves as a window into the notebook’s cooling system, showcasing the AeroBlade 3D Fan and five heat pipes, and also functions as a Precision Touchpad.
- Mechanical keyboard, which delivers a satisfying typing experience and fast, accurate response times (programmable RGB backlight).
The Predator Triton 700 gaming notebook will be available in North America in August starting at $2,999; and in EMEA in August starting at €3,399. Exact specifications, prices, and availability will vary by region. To learn more about availability, product specifications and prices in specific markets, please contact your nearest Acer office via www.acer.com.