Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is hitting the Switch, and they’ve got a brand new trailer!
The game is just a couple of months away from release, after making the rounds on the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4, it will now be available on Nintendo’s latest handheld.
The trailer is the first that features gameplay footage specifically from the Switch version, so you’ll want to check it out in all its glory:
The trailer also shows how the battle system will work with the Switch’s JoyCons, and this is the full list of features the game will have:
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
- Brand new hub city more than 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
- Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
- New characters and boss fights
- More in-depth character creation system and battle adjustments
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is set to hit the shelves 22 September.