Shueisha’s Saikyo Jump magazine’s November issue recently revealed the returning cast members for the second season for the anime adaptation of Suichi Aso’s The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
The first season premiered in July 2016, and it centers around the life of a high-schooler named Kusuo Saiki. He possesses supernatural powers which cause many unfortunate events in his daily life.
The returning cast includes:
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Kusuo Saiki
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Shun Kaidō
- Daisuke Ono as Riki Nendō
- Natsuki Hanae as Reita Toritsuka
- Satoshi Hino as Kineshi Hairo
- Yukari Tamura as Chiyo Yumehara
- Ai Kayano as Kokomi Teruhashi
- Maaya Uchida as Chisato Mera
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Aren Kuboyasu
- Tomoaki Maeno as Makoto Teruhashi/Tōru Mugami
- Showtaro Morikubo as Uryoku Chōno
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kuniharu Saiki
- Rikako Aikawa as Kurumi Saiki
- Kouichi Yamadera as Kumagorō Saiki
- Rie Tanaka as Kumi Saiki
- Kenji Nojima as Kūsuke Saiki
- Masaya Matsukaze as Saiko Metori
The original manga is also inspiring a live-action film that opens later this month. Expect the new season to drop in early 2018!