Odex has just announced the screening and release dates for the Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Hoshi wo Yobu Shoujo (The Irregular at Magical High School: The Girl Who Calls the Stars) anime movie for South East Asia. Looks like we’ll be seeing the Shiba siblings in theatres around the end of August, depending on which country you’re in.
The dates listed include Fan’s Preview, Japan Import Fan Screenings and General release dates for Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia, with Singapore being the first country the movie will be landing in.
And while the dates are listed, there might be possible changes for certain countries for those listed as TBC (to be confirmed).
Below are the dates provided by Odex:
• 26 Aug 2017 – Fan’s Preview
• 31 Aug 2017 – General Release
• 2 Sep 2017 – Japan Import Fan’s Screening
• 26 Aug 2017 – Fan’s Preview (TBC)
• 29 Aug 2017 – General Release
• 3 Sep 2017 – Japan Import Fan’s Screening (TBC)
• end Aug – Fan’s Preview (TOFF Malaysia Event) (TBC)
• 30 Sep 2017 – Japan Import Fan’s Screening
• 5 Oct 2017 – General Release
• 16 Sep 2017 – Fan’s Preview (TBC)
• 20 Sep 2017 – General Release (TBC)
• 7 Oct 2017 – Fan’s Preview (TBC)
• 11 Oct 2017 – General Release
• 14 Oct 2017 – Japan Import Fan’s Screening (TBC)
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Hoshi wo Yobu Shoujo is a totally new work with an original new story written by Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei light novel author Tsutomu Satou and it happens at the end of the Shiba sibling’s first year at First High School magical academy.
The two head to their villa on the Ogasawara Island archipelago for their spring break but After only a small moment of peace, a lone young woman named Kokoa appears before them. She has abandoned the Naval base nearby and she tells Tatsuya her one wish.