New stills have been dropped for the live-action JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable adaptation, and Jōsuke looks a little bloody.
The first still (above) depicts Jōsuke Higashikata and Kōichi Hirose in the Nijimura brothers’ house, the scene where Jōsuke is attacked by Keichō Nijimura.
The second still shows the two with director Takashi Miike.
As the story goes, the movie will be centered around the misadventures of Josuke and his friends, as they get embroiled in a series of strange incidents occurring in their town of Morioh.
The production staff of the movie have not yet confirmed if the movie will have a sequel (well, the fact that it says Chapter really hints at that) but they’ve already dropped a list of cast for the show:
- Kento Yamazaki as Jōsuke Higashikata
- Ryunosuke Kamiki as Kōichi Hirose
- Nana Komatsu as Yukako Yamagishi
- Masaki Okada as Keichō Nijimura
- Mackenyu as Okuyasu Nijimura
- Takayuki Yamada as Anjūrō Katagiri
- Yusuke Iseya as Jōtarō Kūjō
- Alisa Mizuki as Tomoko Higashikata
- Jun Kunimura as Ryōhei Higashikata
The movie will begin showing in Japan 4 August 2017.