The Singapore Toy, Game and Comic Convention (STGCC) is happening this weekend and they’ve confirmed some awesome exclusives!
With the con being a gigantic pop-culture showcase, STGCC’s 10th birthday brings a whole bunch of things to look out for, especially those toy fair exclusives!
Here’s a quick list of what you should keep an eye out for:
- Hot Toys 2017 Toy Fair Exclusives – What’s available for sale and preorder, and how to get your hands on them
- Adorable STGCC Exclusive Star Wars Tsum Tsum Tote Bags – How to get them
- STGCC 10th Anniversary tokidoki [email protected] – Adios – available in limited quantities and designed by tokidoki creator, Simone Legno, himself
- Mr Kiasu stylised Art Toy and new comic book launch – and an autograph session with his creator, Johnny Lau
- THE ART OF DARUMA – A Never-Before-Seen Custom Art Toy Exhibition
- A half-scaled replica of Kylo Ren’s TIE Silencer
- A fan-built Rey’s Speeder autographed film director by J.J. Abrams
- A fan-built film replica of the interior of the Millennium Falcon
Aside from the awesome loot, the convention will be visited by some amazing guests from around the world:
- Leon Chiro, model, popular Italian cosplayer
- Frank Cho, Emmy-Award winning writer and illustrator
- Simone Legno, creative director and co-founder of tokidoki
- Sonny Liew, Singapore’s first Eisner Awards winner and graphic novelist
- Rie Yunohara, Japanese idol and J-pop singer
- James C Mulligan, one of Disney’s top artists
- Stefan Cembolista, Star Wars movie set and prop maker
For more information on the convention, hit this link!