The official website for Hideaki Sorachi’s live-action adaptation for Gintama has released a new poster that reveals the film’s release date, as well as a good look at Katsura and Elizabeth.
The latest poster showcases Masaki Okada as Kotaku Katsura, Gintoki’s longtime friend along with his strange pet Elizabeth.
Three other characters were previously revealed in full costume, namely Shun Oguri as Gintoki Sakata, Masaki Suda as Shinpachi Shimura and Kanna Hashimoto as Kagura.
Here’s the rest of the cast:
- Masami Nagasawa as Tae Shimura
- Tsuyoshi Muro as Gengai Hiraga
- Yuuya Yagira as Toshiro Hijikata
- Ryo Yoshizawa as Sougo Okita
- Kankuro Nakamura VI as Isao Kondo
- Hirofumi Arai as Nizo Okada
- Jiro Sato as Henpeita Takechi
- Nanao as Matako Kijima
- Ken Yasuda as Tetsuya Murata
- Akari Hayami as Tetsuko Kurata
- Tsuyoshi Domoto as Shinsuke Takasugi
There’s also a short commercial teaser for the film too:
The live-action Gintama film will launch in Japan come 14 July 2017.